Terms of Service
Welcome to OVJ
Customers have been our priority since 1942. For us, jewellery is a form of art and a true reflection of our commitment for excellence. Transparency forms our core value system.
Please read OVJ’s terms and conditions, and get to know how we serve our customers.
1) Users/Guests who visit the website
2) Members who register on the website with the intention of transacting business.
Our head office is in R.S ROAD, Near Ganesh theatre, Dindigul 624001. We are known asOVJ or Original Vasavi Jewellery Mart/ OVJJewels. We are not affiliated to any other jewellers with asimilar name. Contact +91 8940-340-001
By using the services provided by www.ovjjewels.com, you agree to be bound by theterms and conditions listed, and this may be revisedfrom time to time. OVJ reserves theright to change these terms and conditions at its discretion, without prior notice.
All rights, including copyright, are owned by OVJ.Any use of this website or itscontents, including copying or storing it in whole or part, without the permission of OVJ, is prohibited.
Incase of queries contact crm +91 8940-340-001
www.ovjjewels.com provides access to trading, pricing, news and other information servicesrelated to diamonds, precious gems and jewellery. Certain Services available on this Website arefor theuse of Members only.
www.ovjjewels.com offers services for Members who wish to purchase all jewellery, customisedand readymade Jewellery. www.ovjjewels.com also offers services for high-end customizedjewellery.
Some items may appear slightly larger or smaller than actual size due to screen defaults and photography techniques. In some cases, the products may be represented larger than the actual size in order to clearly show the intricate workmanship. For larger jewellery, the representative picture might be smaller than actual size in order to present you a full snapshot of the jewellery. The Company shall not be liable for any legal action on this account.
OVJ aspires to create and promote a safe and fair trading environment for all its customers. User Agreement is the predominant policy. All users/members are responsible for going over, understanding our policies/all applicable legal regulationsof this contract, and abide by the same.
The user agreement shall be inferred in accordance with the applicable and prevailing laws of India.Shipping of products globally from OVJ is plausible. Those who choose to use this website from abroad or out of India are responsible for complying with the local laws with respect to shipping and customs clearance.
Termination of Agreement:
www.ovjjewels.com is not duty bound to provide prior notice to any member about terminating their membership and restricting them from accessing the website.
Termination of membership shall not in any way alter your obligation of any outstanding payment towards the purchase of the merchandise.
User Guidance On Products
OVJ takes care in providing elaborate information about the products that are displayed in the website. However, users may expect more information regarding the product. In such a case, members can contact our customer care number displayed at the footer sections of the web page.
Priority notes for customers:
1) Site displays products which are available online and offline. In a few situations after the order is processed at your end, the product might sell off offline. In such acase, customer care will contact you and provide details for a bespoke order of the same jewellery or the option of choosing a different readily available jewel at the store.
2) OVJ supports and makes any customisation of new jewellery as well as customisation/redesigningof old jewellery based on customer’s requirement.
The customised products might have slight variations due to reasons beyond our control. So the customer agrees to these terms before ordering the product.
3) Detailed product price is in the breakup column which consists of Metal rate, Value addition (includes wastage, making charges, certificate charge (if any)), Stone charges and GST. All prices quoted and displayed in the website are in INR (Indian National Rupees). Customers can select their preferred currency. Please be aware that the prices of jewellery fluctuate in accordance with international metal market trends and hence the final price may be subject tominor variations within the short span of making payment.
4) Lifetime exchange of old jewels for a new jewelis possible with OVJ. OVJ’s appraisal team determines rates based on the current market and offers best selling rates for old jewels.
5) Images and designs in ww.ovjjewels.com are taken and designed by the ovj design team with the latest photography tech for satisfactory user experience. At times, variations due to lighting, exposures and rendering are possible on the colour, polish, and shape of the product. Users can contact our customer service team to
check the actual product before placing the order. We are not responsible for any dissent you might feel after receiving the product.
6) Made-To-Order Jewellery
In case a customer cancels customised made-to-order jewellery once the order has been
processed, there will be no refund of the order value.
Ivanah by OVJ (our mesmeric 92.5 silver jewellery brand)
IVANAH BY OVJ USER GUIDE
1) Users can follow the same order placing procedures as of other products in ovjjewels.com. All conditions apply same as ovjjewels.com
2) Ready products get delivered within 10 business days across india. If it’s an ordered product, it might take 30 days to manufacture and 10 days to deliver across india.If there are any queries or suggestions, users are always welcome to contact customer care in the working hours.
3) There is no return or exchange policy for any of our ivanah jewellery. Customers accept terms and conditions and proceed to buy the product.
4) In case of order items, if there is variation in weight of the product, the difference amount if higher has to be paid by the customer. If lower, we will be refunding the difference to the customer account.
5) If the packaging is tampered, the recipient is advised not to accept the delivery. If at all the recipient is unavailable during the time of delivery, the courier Service Company will try to deliver the product for a maximum of 3 times. If you are still not reachable/ available, the same will be returned. The cost of handling and
re-shipment during the times of non-delivery to the customer will be chargeable to the customer.
6) International orders payments are accepted with razorpay gateway. We support 100 currencies for payment. Conversion rates apply based on order
7) For International shipment, the customer has to bear all the shipment charges, Custom clearance charges of their respective countries and other charges that can
be imposed if insisted by your country. You can contact the customer support for additional queries. The shipment charges that is included consists of shipping
logistics charge, Indian Custom clearance charges, full value insurance for the product, and other miscellaneous charges. Once shipped, the international orders cannot be cancelled /returned under any circumstance.
Confirmation of Order
Email and a text will be sent to the registered email address/phone number, once the order is confirmed.
Payments through razorpay
UPI ( You cannot send more than Rs 1,00,000 in one day: This simply means that the app allows you to transfer money up to Rs 1 lakh using the application. )
Transferred through NEFT via banks.
EMI (conditions apply in razor pay)
International payments through razor pay (100 currencies)
International payment through PayPal
Once an order is placed, the user will be directed through the payment gateway for online payment and the user shall choose their payment option.
It is assumed that every member who is a (bank’s) cardholder is aware of the terms and conditions of online banking and usage of bank cards. Else, check with your bank’s policy. The information shall not be utilised or shared with third parties, unless required for legal verification by agencies such as judiciary or police enquiry.
OVJ is not responsible for any fraudulent transactions or errors that happen in the third party applications. For any enquiries contact customer care 8940340001.
Insurance is provided during the transit of every purchase. The insurance will be valid when the merchandise is dispatched and will be void the moment following
delivery to the respective customer or beneficiary i.e., the insurance becomes void or ceases once the receipt for delivery is acknowledged.
Any delay or failure in the delivery hereunder shall be excused and OVJ is not responsible if and to the extent caused by the occurrence of a Force Majeure. For
purposes of this Agreement, Force Majeure shall mean a cause or event that is not reasonably foreseeable by any of the parties involved (includes ovjjewels.com and courier company) that prevent us from delivering the materials.
This includes miraculous acts of God, natural disasters or emergencies like fires, floods, explosions, riots, wars, hurricane, sabotage terrorism, vandalism, accident, restraint of government, governmental acts or parliamentary restrictions, prohibitions, any enactments on import or export regulation or regulations on exchanges
foreign as well as domestic, injunctions, or unavailability to transit, labour strikes, other than those of Seller. Despite the company’s reasonable efforts to prevent,
avoid, delay, or mitigate the effect of such acts, such events are not attributable to a failure to deliver its obligations under this Agreement.
All OVJ jewels are packed in a metal shockproof base with proper caution for safer delivery. A video shall be taken before packing for caution.
1) OVJ follows the standard industry practices to maintain your personal information. We take responsibility in storing the personal data including Name, address, email address and phone number that you have willingly provided while registering the account with us/while placing order/ during transaction/ while subscribing newsletter/ participating in any events or other promotions/while providing feedback. ovjjewels.com will not have access to any information regarding the financial transactions. Credit/debit card or banking details will be provided by the user only while using the Payment gateway
2) Thirdparties will not contact our visitors through the use of our email newsletterlists, except through advertisements within the newsletters or unless visitors ask to be placed on a list to receive e-mail information from our advertisers.
3) Upon request, ovj will remove visitors (and their information) from our database or permit them to “opt-out” of any further email newsletters or contact